Are you Dr. Kinder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Saint Francis Dr
Cape Girardeau, MO 63703Phone(573) 331-5330Fax(573) 331-5025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jerry Kinder, MD is a general surgeon in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1964 - 1966
- St Louis Connect CareResidency, Surgery, 1961 - 1961
- St Louis Connect CareInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1960 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsAcute Pancreatitis Associated with an Intraluminal Duodenal DiverticulumFrancis C. Nance, John Cocchiara, Jerry L. Kinder> ;Gastroenterology. 1967 Mar 1