Dr. Rozeboom is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office855 A Ave Ne
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402Phone(319) 368-5500Fax(319) 368-5503
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- UT State Medical License 1984 - 2006
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsMulticenter analysis comparing robotic, open, laparoscopic, and vaginal hysterectomies performed by high-volume surgeons for benign indicationsPeter C. Lim, John T. Crane, Eric J. English, Richard W. Farnam, Devin M. Garza, Marc L. Winter, Jerry L. Rozeboom> ;International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2016 Jun 1
- 1 citationsThe relationship of different power settings and fiber geometries to thermal tissue damage created by the superpulse Nd:YAG laserGerald J. Shirk, Jerry Rozeboom, Keith Krewer, Kathy Gretter> ;Journal of The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists. 1994 Aug 1
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's HospitalCedar Rapids, Iowa
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: