Are you Dr. Templer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Hospital Dr
Columbia, MO 65201Phone+1 573-882-8174Fax+1 573-884-4205
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jerry Templer, MD is an otolaryngologist in Columbia, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. He is affiliated with Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1965 - 1968
- University of ColoradoResidency, Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- University of TennesseeInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1969 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsChronic parotitis: a challenging disease entity.John M. Harbison, Benjamin D. Liess, Jerry W. Templer, Robert R. Zitsch, Jessica Wieberg> ;Ear, nose, & throat journal. 2011 Mar 1
- 6 citationsEpisodic painful parotid swelling caused by sialodochitis with eosinophilic inflammation: A new entity:Natasha Pollak, Jerry W. Templer, Magda Esebua, Alberto A. Diaz-Arias, Robert P. Zitsch> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2009 Jan 1
- 7 citationsCongenital Central Alveolar Hypoventilation Syndrome (Ondine's Curse) With Survival Into Adulthood:Benjamin D. Liess, Jamie S. Dost, Jerry W. Templer, Joseph D. Tobias> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans HospitalColumbia, Missouri