Are you Dr. Wider?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office48 Route 25a
Smithtown, NY 11787Phone+1 631-862-3800
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jerry Wider, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Smithtown, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1964 - 1967
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1964 - 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsResults of Human Menopausal Gonadotropins (Hmg) Therapy for Anovulatory Infertility Using a Nonvariable Treatment Schedule: Comparison with Previous ReportsJohn R. Marshall, Jerry A. Wider> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1971 Jan 1
- 3 citationsHysterotomy and insertion of an intrauterine device for endometrial sclerosis: importance of long term followup.Jerry A. Wider, John R. Marshall> ;Fertility and Sterility. 1970 Mar 1
- 1 citationsUse of clomiphene citrate in treatment of wedge resection failures and as a preoperative test for wedge resection successJerry A. Wider, Robert S. Neuwirth, Raymond L. Vande Wiele> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1968 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- Life Fellow
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York