Are you Dr. Breaux?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 63 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone(225) 761-5414Fax(225) 637-3030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jeryl Breaux, MD is a board certified internist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, Pointe Coupee General Hospital, and Ochsner Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Earl K Long Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Combined PPC-PCMH Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2015