Dr. Shaw is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17779 Sw 2nd St
Pembroke Pines, FL 33029Phone+1 954-322-1110Fax+1 954-322-1099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Shaw has a license in orthopedic surgery in both Georgia and Florida. His specialties are orthopedic surgery and the treatment of musculoskeletal issues, such as knee and spine injuries and conditions. Dr. Shaw has developed his own proprietary treatment to repair joints.
Dr. Jesse Shaw’s hometown of Pembroke Pines is happy to welcome him and his exceptional skills in orthopedic surgery and extensive education in New York, back to the city with his very own clinic.
Dr. Shaw is determined to serve the Pembroke Pines community with elite orthopedic care and sports medicine. Locals are happy to receive efficient and effective care thanks to Dr. Shaw’s dedication to providing safe and advanced techniques in sports medicine and orthopedic care.
From the big apple to the pines, Dr. Jesse Zisholtz Shaw is taking his big city training in New York City to his home town of Pembroke Pines, FL. Driven by his passion for the local community, Dr. Shaw opened up his own practice, All-Pro orthopedics and Sports Medicine in 2012.
Dr. Shaw dedicates himself to providing the safest and most advanced care available for Miami locals by continuing to educate himself on industry best practices and always taking the time to listen to his patients’ needs. With his extensive experience in advanced sports medicine techniques and orthopedic surgery, Pembroke Pines locals are happy to have such a valuable resource to their health and wellness, right in their community.
Dr. Shaw received his fellowship training in orthopedic surgery at the Florida Orthopedic Institute in Tampa. Dr. Jesse Shaw has helped both the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New York Yankees during their spring training camps.
Dr. Shaw has championship caliber techniques as he aided the University of Tampa Women’s Soccer team win the 2007 national championship as their team physician.
Education & Training
- Peninsula Hospital CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002 - 2007
- Nova Southeastern University - College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2010 - 2016
- NY State License 2007 - 2009
- FL State License 2007 - 2024
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- LactoSorb plates for rotator cuff repair.Kessler, K. J., Bullens-Borrow, A. E., Zisholtz, J.> ;Arthroscopy. 2002 Mar
- Palmetto General HospitalHialeah, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: