Dr. Shriki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1955 W Frye Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone(480) 728-3000Fax(602) 230-6461
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maricopa Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Midwestern University/Arizona College of Health SciencesClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State License 2017 - 2021
- AZ State License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Ultrasound physics.Shriki, J.> ;Crit Care Clin. 2013 Dec 04
- 40 citationsNeed for standardized sign-out in the emergency department: a survey of emergency medicine residency and pediatric emergency medicine fellowship program directors.Madhumita Sinha, Jesse Shriki, Rebecca Salness, Paul A. Blackburn> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2007 Feb 1
- 2 citationsPolyethylene particle morphology in synovial fluid of failed knee arthroplasty.Crista Peterson, James B. Benjamin, John A. Szivek, Philip L. Anderson, Jesse Shriki, Mariana Wong> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1999 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: