Dr. Sun is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board-certified physician in Internal Medicine.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2020
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsDiacetyl Induces Amphiregulin Shedding in Pulmonary Epithelial Cells and in Experimental Bronchiolitis ObliteransFrancine L. Kelly, Jesse Sun, Bernard M. Fischer, Judith A. Voynow, Apparao B. Kummarapurugu, Helen L. Zhang, Julia L. Nugent, Robert F. Beasley, Tereza Martinu, Willi...> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2014 Oct 2
- 1 citationsIL-17A Contributes to Lung Fibrosis in a Model of Chronic Pulmonary Graft-versus-host Disease.Tereza Martinu, William C McManigle, Francine L. Kelly, Margaret E. Nelson, Jesse Sun, Helen L. Zhang, Jay K. Kolls, Kymberly M. Gowdy, Scott M. Palmer> ;Transplantation. 2019 Nov 1
- 3 citationsRole of C-C motif ligand 2 and C-C motif receptor 2 in murine pulmonary graft-versus-host disease after lipopolysaccharide inhalations.Tereza Martinu, Kymberly M. Gowdy, Julia L. Nugent, Jesse Sun, Christine V. Kinnier, Margaret E. Nelson, Matthew A. Lyes, Francine L. Kelly, W. Michael Foster, Michael...> ;American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. 2014 Jun 12
- Join now to see all
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: