Dr. Boehmler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103Phone+1 610-439-8856Fax+1 610-439-8856
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- University of MarylandFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsOutcomes of Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders Experiencing Healthcare‐Associated InfectionsMarjolein de Wit, Marya D. Zilberberg, Jessica M. Boehmler, Gonzalo Bearman, Michael B. Edmond> ;Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research. 2011 Jul 1
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: