Dr. Colyer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-520-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Pediatric Cardiologist whose clinical interests include outreach and general cardiology. I also am the Medical Unit Director of the Heart and Kidney Unit and have special interest in systems based practice, quality and safety, and patient satisfaction.
Education & Training
- Children's National Medical Center/George Washington UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Cardiology, 2008 - 2011
- Children's National Medical CenterChief Residency, Pediatrics, 2007 - 2008
- Children's National Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2008
- Children's National Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2011 - 2020
- VA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 2011 - 2019
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2020
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Improving Timeliness of Vocal Fold Mechanical Injury Screening Following Norwood or Arch Reconstruction: A Quality Improvement Initiative at a Single Center.Cassie Horner, Titus Chan, Caitlin Yip, Sanjay R Parikh, Kaalan Johnson, Jennifer Fridgen, Kenneth Rudberg, Aarti H Bhat, Jessica Colyer> ;Pediatric cardiology. 2023 Feb 1
- Quality Improvement Initiative Increasing Early Discharges From an Acute Care Cardiology Unit for Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology Patients-Associated With Reduced Hospi...Jessica Colyer, Lisa Ring, Sarah Gallagher, Mary Mullenholz, Jan Robison, Kathleen Rigney-Radford, Ashraf S Harahsheh> ;Pediatric quality & safety. 2022 Aug 1
- Variation in Pharmacologic Management of Patients with Kawasaki Disease with Coronary Artery Aneurysms.Elif Seda Selamet Tierney, Kyle Runeckles, Adriana H. Tremoulet, Nagib Dahdah, Michael A. Portman, Andrew S. Mackie, Ashraf S Harahsheh, Sean M. Lang, Nadine Choueiter...> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2021 Aug 30
- Join now to see all
- Children's National HospitalWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: