Dr. Cvinar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office809 82nd Pkwy
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572Phone+1 843-692-1597Fax+1 843-692-1122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- American University of Antigua College of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- High prevalence of chronic viral hepatitis B and C in Minnesota Somalis contributes to rising hepatocellular carcinoma incidence.Essa A Mohamed, Nasra H Giama, Abubaker O Abdalla, Hassan M Shaleh, Abdul M Oseini, Hamdi A Ali, Fowsiyo Ahmed, Wesam Taha, Hager Ahmed Mohammed, Jessica Cvinar, Ibrah...> ;World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2022 Sep 21
- Voriconazole Induced Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma in an Immunocompetent Patient.Kevin Parza, Pratishtha Singh, Jessica Cvinar, Terence Zimmerman, Brian Watson, Mohamed Faris> ;Cureus. 2022 May 1
- Corrigendum: Diabetes Mellitus Heightens the Risk of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Except in Patients With Hepatitis C Cirrhosis.Ju Dong Yang, Hager Amed Mohamed, Jessica L Cvinar, Gregory J Gores, Lewis R Roberts, W Ray Kim> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- HCA South Atlantic - Grand Strand Medical CenterMyrtle Beach, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: