Are you Dr. Riley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 S George St
York, PA 17403Phone(717) 851-2450Fax(717) 851-3469
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jessica Riley, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in York, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and District of Columbia. She is affiliated with WellSpan York Hospital and WellSpan Gettysburg Hospital.
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2011
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2007 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- In vitro induction of human regulatory T-cells (iTregs) using conditions of low tryptophan plus kynurenines.Hippen, K. L.,O'Connor, R. S.,Lemire, A. M.,Saha, A.,Hanse, E. A.,Tennis, N. C.,Merkel, S. C.,Kelekar, A.,Riley, J. L.,Levine, B. L.,June, C. H.,Kean, L. S.,MacMillan,...> ;Am. J. Transplant.. 2017 May 05