Dr. Yang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6501 N Charles St
Towson, MD 21204
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalChild and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2019 - 2021
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 2016 - 2019
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsResponse shift - The experience of disease progression in Parkinson disease.Jessica Yang, Brenda Hanna-Pladdy, Ann L. Gruber-Baldini, Erik Barr, Rainer von Coelln, Melissa J. Armstrong, Stephen G. Reich, Lisa M. Shulman> ;Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 2017 Mar 1
- 7 citationsThe impact of task demand on visual word recognition.Jie Yang, Jason D. Zevin> ;Neuroscience. 2014 Jul 11
- Sheppard Pratt Health SystemTowson, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: