Dr. Mason is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1255 Highway 54 West
Fayetteville, GA 30214Phone(770) 719-6911
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Texas Medical BranchClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Identification of a Ferritin Light Chain Pseudogene Near the Glycerol Kinase Locus in Xp21 by cDNA Amplification for Identification of Genomic Expressed SequencesWeiwen Guo, Volker Adams, Jestina Mason, Edward R.B. McCabe> ;Biochemical and Molecular Medicine. 1997 Apr 1
- 48 citationsGenomic sequence of the DAX1 gene: an orphan nuclear receptor responsible for X-linked adrenal hypoplasia congenita and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.Weiwen Guo, Thomas P. Burris, Yao-Hua Zhang, Bing-Ling Huang, Jestina Mason, Kenneth C. Copeland, Stuart R. Kupfer, Roberta A. Pagon, Edward R.B. McCabe> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1996 Jul 1
- 57 citationsDiagnosis of X-linked Adrenal Hypoplasia Congenita by Mutation Analysis of the DAX1 GeneWeiwen Guo, Jestina Mason, Charles G. Stone, Stacy A. Morgan, Stella I. Madu, Antonio Baldini, Elizabeth A. Lindsay, Leslie G. Biesecker, Kenneth C. Copeland, Mary Hor...> ;JAMA. 1995 Jul 26
- Join now to see all
- Piedmont Fayette HospitalFayetteville, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: