Are you Dr. Diaz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Alberta Ave Ste 101
El Paso, TX 79905Phone(915) 215-4480Fax(915) 545-5755
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jesus Diaz, MD is a board certified radiologist in El Paso, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Radiology, 2008 - 2012
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- Autonomous University of Chihuahua Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsIntragastric Meal Distribution During Gastric Emptying Scintigraphy for Assessment of Fundic Accommodation: Correlation with Symptoms of GastroparesisPerry Orthey, Daohai Yu, Mark L. Van Natta, Frederick V. Ramsey, Jesus R. Diaz, Paige Bennett, Andrei Iagaru, Roberto A. Salas Fragomeni, Richard W. McCallum, Irene Sa...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2018 Apr 1
- Pathological Findings of the Antral and Pyloric Smooth Muscle in Patients with Gastroparesis-like Syndrome Compared to Gastroparesis: Similarities and DifferencesJesus Diaz, Sharareh Moraveji, Alireza Torabi, Richard W McCallum> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2017 Jun 04
- 8 citationsLiver and Cardiac Iron Deposition in Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis by Magnetic Resonance Imaging T2.Ramin Tolouian, Zuber D. Mulla, Jesus Diaz, Jorge Aguila, Luis Ramos-Duran> ;Iranian Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2016 Jul 2
- Join now to see all