Are you Dr. Esquivel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Caton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229Phone+1 410-368-2750Fax+1 410-368-3569
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jesus Esquivel, MD is a general surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Delaware, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Frederick Health.
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Surgery, 1991 - 1997
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1991
- University Auto De Tamaulipas, Fac De MedClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- GA State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1999 - 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLaparoscopic cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy for limited peritoneal metastasis. The PSOGI international collaborative registry.Álvaro Arjona-Sánchez, O. Aziz, Guillaume Passot, George I. Salti, Jesus Esquivel, K. Van der Speeten, Pompiliu Piso, D.-S. Nedelcut, Antonio Sommariva, Y. Yonemura, K...> ;Ejso. 2021 Jun 1
- 3 citationsA Multi-institutional Study of Peritoneal Recurrence Following Resection of Low-grade Appendiceal Mucinous NeoplasmsJoel M. Baumgartner, Amitabh Srivastava, Nelya Melnitchouk, Michael G. Drage, Aaron R Huber, Raul S. Gonzalez, Phoenix D Bell, Elizabeth Yiru Wu, Murray B. Resnick, Ki...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jan 7
- 2 citationsManagement of Low-Grade Appendiceal Mucinous Neoplasms (LAMN): An International Survey of Surgeons Performing CRS and HIPECAlexandra C. Istl, Michele M. Gage, Jesus Esquivel, Nita Ahuja, Jonathan B. Greer, Fabian M. Johnston> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2021 Jan 3
- Join now to see all
- Standardization Is Key to Future of “Chemotherapy Bath”October 30th, 2015
- 4 Oncologists on the MoveJune 10th, 2021
- Management of Low-Grade Appendiceal Mucinous Neoplasms (LAMN): An International Survey of Surgeons Performing CRS and HIPECJanuary 5th, 2021
- Frederick HealthFrederick, Maryland