Overview of Dr. Kim
Dr. Ji Kim, MD is a radiation oncologist in Lancaster, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital.
Office44151 15th Street West #101
Lancaster, CA 93534Fax(661) 902-5638
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- City of Hope National Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2009 - 2013
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsExtramedullary Relapse Following Total Marrow and Lymphoid Irradiation in Patients Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell TransplantationJi Hyun Kim, Anthony S. Stein, Nicole Tsai, Timothy E. Schultheiss, Joycelynne Palmer, An Liu, Joseph Rosenthal, Stephen J. Forman, Jeffrey Y.C. Wong> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2012 Nov 1
- 28 citationsC-Reactive Protein is a Predictor of Early Neurologic Deterioration in Acute Ischemic StrokeWoo Keun Seo, Hung Youl Seok, Ji Hyun Kim, Moon Ho Park, Sung Wook Yu, Kyungmi Oh, Seong Beom Koh, Kun Woo Park> ;Journal of Stroke & Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2012 Apr 1
- 10 citationsComplete Genome Sequence of Bacteriophage phiAS7, a T7-Like Virus That Infects Aeromonas salmonicida subsp. salmonicidaJi Hyung Kim, Jee Soo Son, Casiano H. Choresca, Sang Phil Shin, Jee Eun Han, Jin Woo Jun, Do-Hyung Kang, Chulhong Oh, Soo-Jin Heo, Se Chang Park> ;Journal of Virology. 2012 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: