Are you Dr. Tu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 E 68th St
New York, NY 10065Phone(212) 746-6445
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jiangling Tu, MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Massachusetts, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Maimonides Medical Center.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1998 - 2001
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2020
- NH State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- RI State Medical License 2008 - 2018
- CT State Medical License 2008 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsAnatomical retro-apical technique of synchronous (posterior and anterior) urethral transection: a novel approach for ameliorating apical margin positivity during robot...Ashutosh Tewari, Abhishek Srivastava, Kumaran Mudaliar, Gerald Y. Tan, Sonal Grover, Youssef El Douaihy, David Peters, Robert Leung, Rajiv Yadav, Majnu John, James S. ...> ;BJUI. 2010 Nov 1
- 31 citationsVisual cues as a surrogate for tactile feedback during robotic-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy: posterolateral margin rates in 1340 consecutive patientsAshutosh K. Tewari, Nishant Patel, Robert Leung, Rajiv Yadav, E. Darracott Vaughan, Y. El-Douaihy, Jiangling J Tu, Muhul B. Amin, Mohammed Akhtar, Mark Burns, Usha Kre...> ;BJUI. 2010 Aug 1
- 9 citationsDifferential Expression of KAI1 Metastasis Suppressor Protein in Renal Cell Tumor Histological SubtypesJ J Tu, D S Scherr, Y T Chen, D A Barocas> ;The Journal of Urology. 2009 May 1
- Join now to see all