Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2021
- The MetroHealth SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2019 - 2021
- Zhejiang Medical UniversityClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNo association between chronic use of ranitidine, compared with omeprazole or famotidine, and gastrointestinal malignanciesYeseong Kim, Jiasheng Wang, Fahmi Shibli, Kamrine E. Poels, Stephen J. Ganocy, Ronnie Fass> ;Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021 Jul 12
- 1 citationsRisk of thromboembolism in patients with multiple myeloma treated with daratumumab: a systemic review and meta-analysisJiasheng Wang, Yeseong Kim> ;International Journal of Hematology. 2020 Jul 24
- 8 citationsSalvage therapy with dose-escalating ruxolitinib as a bridge to allogeneic stem cell transplantation for refractory hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis.Yanmin Zhao, Jimin Shi, Xiaoqing Li, Jiasheng Wang, Jie Sun, Jianfeng Zhou, He Huang> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2020 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: