Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 E Washington St
Colton, CA 92324Phone(909) 370-0300Fax(909) 370-0303
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jiensup Kim is a physiatrist in Colton, CA. He received his medical degree from Loma Linda University School of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1996
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1992 - 1995
- University of VirginiaInternship, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1991 - 1992
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsA prospective randomized trial of the LoFric hydrophilic coated catheter versus conventional plastic catheter for clean intermittent catheterization.Jonathan M. Vapnek, Frederick M. Maynard, Jiensup Kim> ;The Journal of Urology. 2003 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: