Dr. Becker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7 Eaton Road
Framingham, MA 01701Phone(617) 943-4274
- Is this information wrong?
- Jill Becker, Cannabis Physician, is a “beyond the box” Doctor whose medical training is in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Becker also has a Masters’ Degree is Clinical Counseling, with a concentration in Expressive Arts Therapy as well as training in Psychosynthesis.
Dr. Becker has particular interests in female sexual empowerment environmental toxicities. Her speaking topics include, “The Ridiculous History of Female Sexuality: Why it Matters” and “Common Health Concerns Hiding in Shocking Places.”
Jill Becker received her Medical Degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School and she was also trained in Obstetrics and Gynecology at UMASS/Memorial Health Care. She received her Masters’ Degree in clinical counseling from William James College. She is an ordained non-denominational minister and sees coaching clients from a Positive Psychology perspective.
Jill Becker is the former owner of a gallery and studio where she featured local artists’ works. She, herself, is an artist, a jeweler, a mother, and although she is a lousy cook, Dr. Becker is a not-so-silent partner in a restaurant.
Education & Training
- William James CollegeMA in 2016, Expressive Arts Therapy and Counseling Psychology, 2014 - 2016
- William James CollegeMA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Concentration in Expressive Arts Therapy, 2016
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolClass of 1996
- Brandeis UniversityBA, Psychology, Cum Laude, 1991
- Synthesis CenterPsychosynthesis
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MA Medical Marijuana CertificationCertifying Physician
Publications & Presentations
- What’s A Smart Woman Like You Doing at Home?Jill Becker, MD, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1/1/2002
- Postoperative Urinary DrainageStephen B. Young, MD and Jill Becker, MD, Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1/1/1998
- Cannabinoids Are Medicine, but Patients Aren’t Getting the Care They NeedMarch 12th, 2021
- Baystate Medical CenterSpringfield, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: