Dr. Eckert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(800) 233-4082
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- An Objective Pain Score for Chronic Pain Clinic Patients.Agnes K. Pace, Melanio Bruceta, John Donovan, Sonia J. Vaida, Jill Eckert> ;Pain Research & Management. 2021 Feb 8
- 2 citationsAcademic faculty demonstrate higher well-being than residents: Pennsylvania anesthesiology programs' results of the 2017-2018 ACGME well-being survey.Phillip S. Adams, Emily K. Gordon, Abiona Berkeley, Brian Monroe, Jill Eckert, Yasdet Maldonado, James W. Heitz, Shelley J. George, David G. Metro> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2019 Jan 25
- 1 citationsInterventional Pain Management and Female Pelvic Pain: Considerations for Diagnosis and TreatmentSadie Smith, Jill Eckert> ;Seminars in Reproductive Medicine. 2018 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: