Are you Dr. Schenk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1615 Maple Ln Ste 1
Essentia Health Ashland Clinic
Ashland, WI 54806Phone(715) 685-7500Fax(970) 565-4419
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jill (Rutters Schenk) Schenk, MD is a board certified family physician in Ashland, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Colorado. She is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center of Ashland.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- East Tennessee State UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- CA State Medical License 2004 - Present
- WA State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2012
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
- Ashland Memorial Medical Center Postpones Vaccine Clinic After Shipment Doesn’t ArriveFebruary 11th, 2021
- Rural Hospitals Having Difficulty Finding Beds for COVID-19 PatientsNovember 14th, 2020
- Memorial Medical Center of AshlandAshland, Wisconsin