Jillyn Hebert, PA, MPH is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Jillyn Hebert is a physician assistant in Largo, MD and is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health and Johns Hopkins Suburban Hospital. Her current specialties are Neurosurgery and Trauma, Emergency General Surgery.
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityM.S., Physician Assistant, Health Science, 1997 - 2000
- George Washington UniversityM.P.H., 1997 - 2000
- George Washington UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2000
- University of MarylandB.S., Medical and Research Technology, 1993 - 1995
- Villa Julie CollegeA.A., Medical Technician, 1989 - 1991
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Emergency Medical Technician of the Year Hyattsville Volunteer Fire Department, 1998
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsIncorporating Physician Assistants and Physician Extenders in the Contemporary Interventional Oncology PracticeKelvin Hong, Christos S. Georgiades, J. Hebert, T. Wahlin, Sally E. Mitchell, Jean Francois H. Geschwind> ;Techniques in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2006 Sep 1
- 4 citationsTranscatheter Coil Embolization of Large Pulmonary Artery Pseudoaneurysms in a ChildRobert P. Liddell, Shirish Patel, Michael Neuwirth, J. Hebert, Aravind Arepally, Lawrence V. Hofmann> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2003 Jul 1
- 96 citationsPelvic Congestion Syndrome (Pelvic Venous Incompetence): Impact of Ovarian and Internal Iliac Vein Embolotherapy on Menstrual Cycle and Chronic Pelvic PainAnthony C. Venbrux, Andrew H. Chang, Hyun Soo Kim, Brian J. Montague, J. Hebert, Aravind Arepally, Peter C. Rowe, Diana F. Barron, Drew L. Lambert, J. Courtland Robinson> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2002 Feb 1
- Transcatheter Coil Embolization of Large Pulmonary Artery Pseudoaneurysm in a ChildLiddell, R., Patel, S., Neuwirth, M., Hebert, J., Arepally, A., Hofmann, L., JVIR, 1/1/2003
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome (Pelvic Venous Incompetence) Impact of Ovarian and Internal Iliac Vein Embotherapy on Menstrual Cycle and Pelvic PainVenbrux, A., Chang, A., Kim, H., Montague, Bl, Hebert, J., Arepallly, A., Rowe, P., Barron, Lambert, D. and Robinson, JVIR, 1/1/2002
Office901 Harry S Truman Drive
Glenarden, MD 20774Phone(202) 677-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: