Are you Dr. Long?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office196 Ridgecrest Cir
Clayton, GA 30525Phone(706) 782-3100Fax(706) 782-1849
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jim Long Jr., MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Clayton, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1983
- Greenville Hospital System - University of South CarolinaInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Renowned Oklahoma Heart Surgeon Dies at Age 91February 9th, 2017
- Charles George Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAsheville, North Carolina