Are you Dr. Sanders?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Jefferson Sq
De Soto, MO 63020Phone+1 636-586-6685Fax+1 636-586-2780
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jim Sanders, DO is a family physician in De Soto, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Alaska.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 2012 - 2014
- MO State License 2009 - 2014
- AK State License 1992 - 2012
- MI State License 1980 - 2011
- OH State License 1978 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAccrued Cost Savings of a Free Clinic Using Quality-Adjusted Life Years Saved and Return on InvestmentJim Sanders, Marcus Lacey, Clare E. Guse> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2017 Jul 1
- 12 citationsBreaking barriers to care: a community of solution for chronic disease management.Jim Sanders, Bill Solberg, Michael Gauger> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2013 May 1