Dr. Huang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3756 Santa Rosalia Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90008Phone(323) 292-0211Fax(323) 292-0211
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pacific Hospital Long BeachResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- California Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2008 - 2013
- GA State License 2008 - 2013
- IL State License 2008 - 2014
- IN State License 2008 - 2013
- CA State License 1995 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Complex Imaging Features of Accidental Cerebral Intraventricular Gadolinium AdministrationGasser M Hathout, Jimmy C Huang> ;Journal of Neurosurgery.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: