Dr. Wang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office240 E 38th Street
Dept Of Anesthesiology, Perioperative Care and Pain Medicine, New York University Langone Health
New York, NY 10016Phone(646) 501-4515
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2008 - 2009
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2008
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Study on the Use of Low Dose Ketamine After Gastric Bypass and Gastrectomy Start of enrollment: 2014 Oct 01
Phase 2, Phase 3
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsDetecting acute pain signals from human EEG.Guanghao Sun, Zhenfu Wen, Deborah Ok, Lisa Doan, Jing Wang, Zhe Sage Chen> ;Journal of Neuroscience Methods. 2021 Jan 1
- 2 citationsKetamine normalizes high-gamma power in the anterior cingulate cortex in a rat chronic pain model.Isabel D. Friesner, Erik Martinez, Haocheng Zhou, Jonathan Douglas Gould, Anna Li, Zhe Sage Chen, Qiaosheng Zhang, Jing Wang> ;Molecular Brain. 2020 Sep 23
- A Retrospective Study of Opioid Prescribing Patterns at Hospital Discharge in Surgical Patients with Obstructive Sleep ApneaAndrew D. Rosenberg, Samir M. Kendale, Steven Calvino, Lisa Doan, Jing Wang, Nicholas Barone> ;Canadian Anaesthetists’ Society Journal.
- Chronic Pain Amplifies the Brain's Reaction to New InjuriesMay 19th, 2017
- For First Time, Pain 'Signature' Spotted on Brain MRIs – WebMDFebruary 10th, 2016
- Efficacy of Intravitreal Lucentis Injection on Major and Macular Branch Retinal Vein OcclusionJuly 14th, 2020
- Join now to see all
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: