Dr. Tokeshi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 N Kuakini St
Honolulu, HI 96817Phone(808) 536-3267Fax(808) 536-3947
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sparrow HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHawai'i's First Published Case of Eggerthella lenta Sepsis.Taylor K Peter-Bibb, Jinichi Tokeshi> ;Hawai'i journal of health & social welfare. 2020 Nov 1
- 4 citationsA Serendipitous Find: A Case of Cholangiocarcinoma Identified Incidentally After Acute Liver Injury Due to Cascara sagrada IngestionElizabeth S Nakasone, Jinichi Tokeshi> ;Hawai'i journal of medicine & public health. 2015 Jun 1
- 9 citationsEmergence of Raoultella ornithinolytica on O‘ahu: A Case of Community-acquired R. ornithinolytica Urinary Tract InfectionElizabeth S Nakasone, Ricky Kaneshiro, Kathleen Min, Jinichi Tokeshi> ;Hawai'i journal of medicine & public health. 2015 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: