Dr. Song is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Holmes St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 404-1000Fax(816) 404-2828
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mercy Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- University of FloridaResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2004
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Nucleus Accumbens-Associated Protein-1 Promotes Glycolysis and Survival of Hypoxic Tumor Cells via the hdac4-HIF-1|[Alpha]| AxisJinming Song, MD> ;Nature. 2017 Mar 21
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: