Are you Jo M Kendrick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- University of Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsPostprandial Walking Reduces Glucose Levels in Women with Gestational Diabetes MellitusDawn P. Coe, Scott A. Conger, Jo M. Kendrick, Bobby C. Howard, Dixie L. Thompson, David R. Bassett, Jennifer D. White> ;Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. 2018 Jan 1
- Open mitral commissurotomy during pregnancy. A case study.Kendrick, J. M.> ;Journal of obstetric, gynecologic, and neonatal nursing : JOGNN. 1991 May 1
Office1930 Alcoa Hwy Suite 435 Building A
Knoxville, TN 37920Phone+1 865-305-8888Fax+1 865-305-6180
- Is this information wrong?