Dr. Von Arras is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWinchester Radiologists, P.C.,
160 Exeter Drive #104
Winchester, VA 22603Phone(540) 722-3611
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joan Von Arras is a radiologist in Winchester, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Winchester Medical Center, Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital, and Page Memorial Hospital. She received her medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. She specializes in woman's imaging and nuclear radiology.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Radiology, 1985 - 1988
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, IncResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Waterbury HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Yale School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2017
- WI State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology with Special Competence in Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Gallium-67 imaging. Cephalohematoma.Sty, J. R., Wells, R. G., Gregg, D. C., von Arras, J. A.> ;Clin Nucl Med. 1987 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: