Dr. Bailey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office185 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07101Phone(973) 972-1536
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, General Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Mortality after emergent trauma laparotomy: A multicenter, retrospective studyJohn A. Harvin, Tom Maxim, Kenji Inaba, Myriam A. Martinez-Aguilar, David R. King, Asad J. Choudhry, Martin D. Zielinski, Sam Akinyeye, S. Rob Todd, Russell Griffin, J...> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2017 Sep 1
- 2 citationsFirst rib fracture: A harbinger of severe trauma?Robert Luceri, Nina E. Glass, Joanelle A Bailey, Ziad C. Sifri, Anastasia Kunac, Stephanie Bonne, Peter Yonclas, Anne C. Mosenthal, David H. Livingston> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2018 Oct 1
- 9 citationsExploring residents' interest and career aspirations in global surgery.Peter F. Johnston, Anthony J. Scholer, Joanelle A Bailey, Gregory L Peck, Shahid R. Aziz, Ziad C. Sifri> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2018 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: