Dr. Hunter-Squires is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIN Univ Sch of Med
Indianapolis, IN 46205Phonenull
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- IN State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Hereditary Pancreatitis: Endoscopic and Surgical Management.Ceppa, E. P.,Pitt, H. A.,Hunter, J. L.,Leys, C. M.,Zyromski, N. J.,Rescorla, F. J.,Sandrasegaran, K.,Fogel, E. L.,McHenry, L. W.,Watkins, J. L.,Sherman, S.,Lehman, G. A.> ;J. Gastrointest. Surg.. 2013 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: