Dr. Foodim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Church Street South
New Haven, CT 06519Phone(203) 772-4468Fax(203) 772-4033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of maternal glucose ingestion compared with maternal water ingestion on the nonstress test.Druzin, M. L., Foodim, J.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1986 Mar
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: