Are you Dr. Tannus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
Broadview, IL 60153Phone(888) 584-7888Fax(708) 216-6227
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joao Tannus, MD is a board certified radiologist in Broadview, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Texas, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Edward Hines, Jr. Veterans Affairs Hospital.
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsUnilateral luteoma of pregnancy mimicking a malignant ovarian mass on magnetic resonance and ultrasound.Joao Fernando Kazan Tannus, Barbara S. Hertzberg, Clare M. Haystead, Erik K. Paulson> ;Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2009 Mar 1
- 2 citationsMagnetic resonance imaging of maternal diseases of the abdomen and pelvis in the pregnant patient.Joao Fernando Kazan Tannus, Gulbiz Dagoglu, Aytekin Oto> ;American Journal of Perinatology. 2008 Oct 7