Dr. Leveque is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office543 Fontaine St
Pensacola, FL 32503Phone(850) 476-3223Fax(850) 476-1948
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- USA HealthResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1995
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPremenarchal Athletic Injury to the Breast Bud as the Cause for Asymmetry: Prevention and TreatmentDavid A. Jansen, Ralph Spencer Stoetzel, Jocelyn E. Leveque> ;Breast Journal. 2002 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: