Dr. Anders is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1320 W Main St
Newark, OH 43055Phone+1 740-348-4144Fax+1 740-348-4145
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2017 - 2025
- OH State License 2003 - 2025
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- T24 HRAS transformed NIH/3T3 mouse cells (GhrasT-NIH/3T3) in serial tumorigenic in vitro/in vivo passages give rise to increasingly aggressive tumorigenic cell lines T...Durwood B. Ray, Gerald A. Merrill, Frederic J. Brenner, Laurie S. Lytle, Tan Lam, Aaron McElhinney, Joel Anders, Tara Tauber Rock, Jennifer Kier Lyker, Scott Barcus, K...> ;Experimental Cell Research. 2016 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: