Dr. Bumol is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3011 Boston Road
Bronx, NY 10469Phone(718) 547-6111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsMobile food vendors in urban neighborhoods-implications for diet and diet-related health by weather and season.Sean C. Lucan, Andrew R. Maroko, Joel Bumol, Monica Varona, Luis Torrens, Clyde B. Schechter> ;Health & Place. 2014 May 1
- 12 citationsBusiness List vs Ground Observation for Measuring a Food Environment: Saving Time or Waste of Time (or Worse)?Sean C. Lucan, Andrew R. Maroko, Joel Bumol, Luis Torrens, Monica Varona, Ethan M. Berke> ;Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2013 Oct 1
- 15 citationsAssessing mobile food vendors (a.k.a. street food vendors)—methods, challenges, and lessons learned for future food-environment researchSean C. Lucan, Monica Varona, Andrew R. Maroko, Joel Bumol, Luis Torrens, Judith Wylie-Rosett> ;Public Health. 2013 Aug 1
- Montefiore Medical CenterBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: