Are you Dr. Henderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 414-7063Fax(617) 414-5315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joel Henderson, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2003
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsTMIGD1 acts as a tumor suppressor through regulation of p21Cip1/p27Kip1 in renal cancer.Rosana D. Meyer, Xueqing Zou, Marwa Ali, Esma Ersoy, Philip A. Bondzie, Mehrdad Lavaei, Ilya Alexandrov, Joel M. Henderson, Nader Rahimi> ;Oncotarget. 2017 Dec 26
- 19 citationsTargeting STUB1–tissue factor axis normalizes hyperthrombotic uremic phenotype without increasing bleeding riskMoshe Shashar, Mostafa Belghasem, Shinobu Matsuura, Joshua Walker, Sean Richards, Faisal Alousi, Keshab Rijal, Vijaya B. Kolachalama, Mercedes Balcells, Minami Odagi, ...> ;Science Translational Medicine. 2017 Nov 22
- 6 citationsProliferative glomerulonephritis with monoclonal immunoglobulin in renal allografts.Laith Al-Rabadi, Jean M. Francis, Joel M. Henderson, Sandeep Ghai> ;Ndt Plus. 2015 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Champions of Health Care 2021: Holly Gadd - Health Care VolunteerSeptember 1st, 2021
- Volunteers in Medicine Serves Uninsured PatientsFebruary 4th, 2021
- Volunteers in Medicine Chattanooga Clinic Announces New Executive DirectorJanuary 10th, 2021
- Actomyosin-Based Podocyte Contractility And Glomerular PathobiologyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2009–2012
- Actomyosin-Based Podocyte Contractility And Glomerular PathobiologyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2008–2009
- Role Of Myosins In Podocyte Mechanical Force GenerationNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2005–2007