Are you Dr. Henderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Albany Street
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 414-7063Fax(617) 414-5315
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joel Henderson, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Boston Medical Center and Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2000 - 2003
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- Cadherin-11, Sparc-related modular calcium binding protein-2, and Pigment epithelium-derived factor are promising non-invasive biomarkers of kidney fibrosis.Insa M. Schmidt, Mia R. Colona, Bryan Kestenbaum, Leonidas G. Alexopoulos, Ragnar Palsson, Anand Srivastava, Jing Liu, Isaac E. Stillman, Helmut G. Rennke, Vishal S. V...> ;Kidney International. 2021 Sep 1
- A conceptual framework linking immunology, pathology, and clinical features in primary membranous nephropathyGabriel B. Lerner, Samarth Virmani, Joel M. Henderson, Jean M. Francis, Laurence H. Beck> ;Kidney International. 2021 Aug 1
- KIM-1 mediates fatty acid uptake by renal tubular cells to promote progressive diabetic kidney diseaseYutaro Mori, Amrendra Kumar Ajay, Jae-Hyung Chang, Shan Mou, Huiping Zhao, Seiji Kishi, Jiahua Li, Craig R. Brooks, Sheng Xiao, Heung-Myong Woo, Venkata S. Sabbisetti,...> ;Cell Metabolism. 2021 May 4
- Join now to see all
- Champions of Health Care 2021: Holly Gadd - Health Care VolunteerSeptember 1st, 2021
- Volunteers in Medicine Serves Uninsured PatientsFebruary 4th, 2021
- Volunteers in Medicine Chattanooga Clinic Announces New Executive DirectorJanuary 10th, 2021
- Actomyosin-Based Podocyte Contractility And Glomerular PathobiologyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2009–2012
- Actomyosin-Based Podocyte Contractility And Glomerular PathobiologyNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2008–2009
- Role Of Myosins In Podocyte Mechanical Force GenerationNational Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive And Kidney Diseases2005–2007