Dr. Lavine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8110 Birmingham Way
San Diego, CA 92123Phone+1 858-966-4003
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1985 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 1991 - 1996
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- AGA-F AGA, 2021-2023
- AASLD-F AASLD, 2008, 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Properties of mammalian nuclear-envelope nucleoside triphosphatase.Agutter PS, Cockrill JB, Lavine JE, McCaldin B, Sim RB> ;The Biochemical journal.
- 2 citationsSelection and characterization of a glucokinase-deficient mutant of Tetrahymena thermophila.Charles Roberts, Joel E. Lavine, Daniel E. Morse> ;Molecular and Cellular Biology. 1982 Apr 1
- 15 citationsPurification and properties of galactokinase from Tetrahymena thermophilaJoel E. Lavine, Eric Cantlay, Charles Roberts, Daniel E. Morse> ;Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta. 1982 Jul 16
- Join now to see all
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: