Are you Dr. Lebovitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16133 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436Phone(818) 528-1025Fax(818) 528-1026
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joel Lebovitz, MD is a cardiologist in Encino, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Nevada, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- MI State Medical License Active through 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsRelationship between the Electrical (Electrocardiographic) and Mechanical (Echocardiographic) Events in Wolff-Parkinson-White SyndromeJoel A. Lebovitz, William J. Mandel, Michael M. Laks, Robert Kraus, Steven Weinstein> ;Chest. 1977 Apr 1
- Providence Tarzana Medical CenterTarzana, California