Dr. Rush is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1960 NE 47th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Phone(954) 463-3200Fax(954) 463-3292
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Western Reserve HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1985 - 1990
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2008 - 2023
- UT State License 2008 - 2022
- FL State License 1987 - 2022
- OH State License 1986 - 2022
- AOA Board of Orthopedic Surgery Orthopedic Surgery
- A Randomized, Single-blinded, Prospective Study of Postsurgical Pain Control After Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Lower Extremity Fractures With Liposomal Marcaine. Start of enrollment: 2014 Sep 01Rush, J.,Cross, B.J.
- Broward Health Medical CenterFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: