Dr. Secrest is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office690 Good Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601Phone(717) 544-3797
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1985
- University of ToledoClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEvaluation and Development of Potentially Better Practices for Staffing in Neonatal Intensive Care UnitsAmy Atwater, Elaine Hartmann, Betty Beverly Brown, Pat Carteaux, Maria Freeman, Pat Hegwood, Laura Michael, Joan Rikli, Joel Secrest, Barbara Bauman, Paul E. Plsek> ;Pediatrics. 2006 Nov 1
- 7 citationsImplementation and case-study results of potentially better practices for staffing in neonatal intensive care units.Joan Rikli, Pat Hegwood, Amy Atwater, Barbara Bauman, Betty Beverly Brown, Pat Carteaux, Elaine Hartmann, Shadin Hilton, Laura Michael, Lori Norton, Joel Secrest, Pam ...> ;Pediatrics. 2006 Nov 1
- 36 citationsImplementation of potentially better practices for the prevention of brain hemorrhage and ischemic brain injury in very low birth weight infants.Debra McLendon, Jennifer Check, Patricia Carteaux, Laura Michael, Jim Moehring, Joel Secrest, Sue E. Clark, Howard Cohen, Sharon A. Klein, Diane Boyle, Jeffrey George,...> ;Pediatrics. 2003 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: