Dr. Stoeckeler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Stoeckeler's full profile
Office1120 Pine St
Stanley, WI 54768Phone+1 715-644-5530Fax+1 715-644-6221
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/University of Minnesota Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsConjugated Versus “Free” Acidic Metabolites of Catecholamines in Random Urine Samples: Significance for the Diagnosis of NeuroblastomaMendel Tuchman, Joel S. Stoeckeler> ;Pediatric Research. 1988 Jun 1
- 190 citationsFamilial pyrimidinemia and pyrimidinuria associated with severe fluorouracil toxicity.Mendel Tuchman, Joel S. Stoeckeler, David T. Kiang, Robert F. O'Dea, Margaret L. Ramnaraine, Bernard L. Mirkin> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1985 Jul 25
- Joel S. Stoeckeler, MD, Is Being Recognized by Continental Who's WhoAugust 16th, 2022
- Western Wisconsin HealthBaldwin, Wisconsin
- Ascension Our Lady of Victory HospitalStanley, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: