Are you Dr. Zaretzky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office199 Wakelee Ave
Ansonia, CT 06401Phone(203) 735-5444Fax(203) 735-1469
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joel Zaretzky, MD is a board certified internist in Ansonia, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is affiliated with Griffin Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- AA protein in a case of "primary" or "idiopathic" amyloidosis.Pras, M., Zaretzky, J., Frangione, B., Franklin, E. C.> ;Am J Med. 1980 Feb
- Griffin HospitalDerby, Connecticut