Are you Dr. Archer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 944-0860
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Johanna Archer, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Texas, and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2002
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2011
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Do we have an effective treatment for threatened miscarriageJohanna S. Archer, David M. Haas> ;British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2020 Aug 1
- 35 citationsEffect of estradiol versus estradiol and testosterone on brain-activation patterns in postmenopausal women.Johanna S. Archer, Tracy E. Love-Geffen, Kathryn L. Herbst-Damm, David A. Swinney, Jeffrey R. Chang> ;Menopause. 2006 May 1
- 28 citationsLuteinizing Hormone Secretion Is Not Influenced by Insulin Infusion in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Despite Improved Insulin Sensitivity during Pioglitazone Tr...Rinku V. Mehta, Ketan S Patel, Mickey S. Coffler, Michael H. Dahan, Richard Y. Yoo, Johanna S. Archer, Pamela J. Malcom, R. Jeffrey Chang> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2005 Apr 1
- Join now to see all