Are you Dr. Dankers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office404 Main Ave S.
North Bend, WA 98045Phone+1 425-888-5511Fax+1 425-888-5513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Johannes Dankers, MD is a family physician in North Bend, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center and PeaceHealth United General Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1976 - 2025
Publications & Presentations
- Determination of remifentanil in human heparinised whole blood by tandem mass spectrometry with short-column separation.Bender, J., van den Elshout, J., Selinger, K., Broeders, G., Dankers, J., van der Heiden, C.> ;J Pharm Biomed Anal. 1999 Nov
- Determination of nifedipine in human plasma by flow-injection tandem mass spectrometry.Dankers, J., van den Elshout, J., Ahr, G., Brendel, E., van der Heiden, C.> ;J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl. 1998 Jun 12
- A time-saving method for the determination of the beta 2 sympathomimetics terbutaline, salbutamol and fenoterol. Preliminary results.Leferink, J. G., Dankers, J., Maes, R. A.> ;J Chromatogr. 1982 Apr 16
- Join now to see all
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical CenterSeattle, Washington
- PeaceHealth United General Medical CenterSedro-Woolley, Washington