Dr. Agee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 West US Hwy 12
Burns Harbor, IN 46304Phone(219) 787-4686Fax(219) 787-3374
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Summa Barberton HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Western Reserve HospitalInternship, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 1990 - 2023
- OH State License 1988 - 1994
- American Osteopathic Board of Emergency MedicineEmergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOEP) American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Member, National ACEP Disaster Committee 2012 - 2019
- Northwest Health -PorterValparaiso, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: