Are you Dr. Allyn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall Street
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-662-2526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Allyn, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1987
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMeasuring Quality for Individual Anesthesia Clinicians.John W. Allyn, Craig S. Curry> ;Anesthesiology Clinics. 2018 Jun 1
- 13 citationsEvaluation of anesthetic technique on surgical site infections (SSIs) at a single institutionCraig S. Curry, Kahsi A. Smith, John W. Allyn> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2014 Dec 1
- Quality management system in a private practice setting.John W. Allyn, Craig S. Curry> ;International Anesthesiology Clinics. 2013 Jan 1
- Join now to see all